Core academic classes (math, science, English and geography) meet on a block schedule of 75-85 minute periods, allowing completion of a full year of study in one eighteen-week term. Students have two core classes during each eighteen-week term; P.E. alternates with Bible all year. Elective classes are either nine weeks or one term. Elective classes are co-ed. All core classes are single gender.
8:10 am – 3:00 pm
- Chapel: Emphases are Christian commitment, lifestyle issues and practical applications of biblical truths to daily living.
- Missions: The in-school program provides an opportunity for each student to express the integration of faith and learning through involvement in mission-focus group activities.
- Bible: Emphasis are New Testament truths and principles, and their application to the students’ lives.
- English: Emphasis is on reading comprehension and the integrated skills of literature, grammar and writing.
- Mathematics: Emphasis is the introduction of algebraic concepts, or, for the accelerated class, Algebra I.
- History: Emphasis is North America and the United States from Pre-Columbian times through the Reconstruction period.
- Washington State History: Emphasis on the discovery and development of the state of Washington.
- Life science: Emphasis is scientific methods of investigating the basic structure of living things (introduction to biology).
- Technology: Emphases are PowerPoint production, internet-relasted research, and advanced word applications.
- Physical Education: Emphases are physical fitness and wellness with a focus on team sports.
- Electives: Options include Celebration (select choral group), art, drama, video production, intramurals, Lifestyles (cooking), guided study hall, Spanish 1, crafts and hobbies, and mock trial.
- Sports: Interscholastic volleyball, football, cross country, basketball, and track and field, girls soccer.
- Service projects: On the CRISTA Campus and in the Greater Seattle Area
Armor Adventure, mentor groups, Washington D.C. Trip, eighth-grade retreat, acadmenic awards ceremony, Winter Wonderland, Spring Fling
- Bible: Quest Study Bible
- English: Write Source 2000; (Scott Foresman).
- Algebra 1, (holt, Rinehart, Winston, 2007)
- Mathematics Grade 8, (holt/McDougal, 2012)
- History: America: History of Our Nation (Prentice Hall, 2012)
- Science: Life Science, (Pearson Prentice Hall, 2007)
- Wash State History: Washington: A State of Contrasts, (Directed Media, Inc., 2008)