SCRIP is a simple way to shop for your everyday purchases and earn tuition rebate at the same time! King’s is unique from many other schools SCRIP programs in that they give 100% of the rebate directly to your tuition account or you can choose to split the rebate between your tuition and a donation to the Annual Fund. Simply shop and lower your tuition!
HOW SCRIP WORKS: This short video explains how SCRIP works. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwkeGiRuYVY
HOW TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT:
1. Families enrolled at King’s can contact the coordinator at email@example.com for the enrollment code. Then, go to www.shopwithscrip.com . Click on the Register tab. Click on Join an Existing Program.
- Fill out all account information.
Preschool and Elementary Students:
- Classroom/Group box: Put your child’s grade and teacher.
- Delivery Method box: Indicate if you want to pick up the order at the office or have the order sent home with your child. You will also need to indicate this on the SCRIP Agreement Form (see link below).
Junior High and High School Students:
- Classroom/Group box: Put the school your student attends (Junior High or High School)
- Delivery Method box: Orders may be picked up in the school office by the parent or student.
FILL OUT AND TURN IN A SCRIP AGREEMENT FORM: You must have current year Scrip Agreement Form on file to keep your Scrip Account active. You can turn it in to the SCRIP drop box located across the hall from the high school office.
HOW TO SET UP A PRESTO PAY ACCOUNT: You will want to set up a Presto Pay account to take advantage of SCRIPNOW and Reloads and to use My Scrip Wallet to purchase SCRIP while you are on the go. This will take money directly out of your checking or savings account. This video explains how to set up Presto Pay: https://youtu.be/c7CX3UAim5U
HOW TO USE MY SCRIP WALLET: You can also purchase SCRIP while you are out shopping right from your mobile device. This video explains how https://youtu.be/9GCTsphfqqw. Use the same login that you used to create your SCRIP account.
SCRIP DEADLINES: Online order deadlines are Mondays at 8:15 a.m. when school is in session. Click the calendar for order deadlines and fill dates. Orders will be filled on Thursdays and will be ready for pick up after 1:00 p.m.
CHECK PAYMENTS: Please put check payments in the SCRIP Drop Box located in the High School across from the main office. Checks left at school offices may not reach the SCRIP office in time to be processed with the current deadline, so please be aware that your order may be delayed until the following week. Orders without payments are not processed until the checks are received at the SCRIP office.
SCRIP PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Plastic Cards – Plastic gift cards are subject to the order deadline and fill dates listed on the calendar.
- Reloads – Some retailers offer Reload and ReloadNow on the plastic cards you purchase through SCRIP – so no more waiting for the next order deadline using Presto Pay. Learn more at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG44LnB7pjg.
- SCRIPNOW– e-certificates are available on your computer or mobile device within minutes of purchase using Presto Pay. This short video shows how to order and redeem SCRIPNOW e-certificates: https://youtu.be/G6FbRjCwaGI. Some vendors require a printed copy, but many can just scan the code right off of your mobile device or type in the number. SCRIPNOW and Reload products are not refundable as they come to your account immediately.
- Scrip To Go – Purchasing a limited variety of cards on campus can be done when school is in session. Print off this form and send it, along with your check made out to King’s Schools to the SCRIP drop box (outside of SCRIP office). We will fill orders each week, inventory permitting. They will be ready for pick up on Mondays after 10:00 a.m. If we are out of stock we will fill it on Thursday.
- PLEASE read the terms and conditions for each vendor before you purchase. Once an online order has been billed it cannot be cancelled.
FACEBOOK: King’s SCRIP has a Facebook Page! Stay updated with the latest information on what’s new in earning your tuition rebate! Be sure to LIKE our page and check in often!