Inspiring hearts and equipping minds to serve God for His glory.
Our vision for the Spanish Immersion Program is for our students to attain biliteracy and bilingualism with academic excellence in order to strengthen the global community.
Through a faith-based education, students in Spanish Immersion will:
- Attain biliteracy (read, write and comprehend proficiently in Spanish and English) across content areas
- Acquire bilingualism (speak and comprehend proficiently in Spanish and English) across content areas
- Be academically successful in their choice of secondary and post-secondary education options
- Honor the diverse languages and cultures within King’s Schools and in our global community; participate in a positive environment in which Spanish is respected and celebrated
- Develop the knowledge and social confidence necessary to be productive world changers in a culturally diverse global community
- Cultivate a growing faith to serve God and others