Core academic classes (math, science, English and geography) meet on a block schedule of 75-85 minute periods, allowing completion of a full year of study in one eighteen-week term. Students have two core classes during each eighteen-week term; P.E. alternates with Bible all year. Elective classes are either nine weeks or one term. Elective classes are co-ed. All core classes are single gender.
8:10 am – 3:00 pm
- Chapel: Emphases are Christian commitment, lifestyle issues and practical applications of biblical truths to daily living.
- Missions: The in-school program provides an opportunity for each student to express the integration of faith and learning through involvement in mission-focus group activities.
- Bible: Emphasis is on Old Testament survey with a focus on God and His covenants.
- English: Emphasis is developing competency and fluency in reading, writing and critical thinking.
- Mathematics: Emphasis is arithmetic concepts, or, for students in the accelerated program, the introduction of algebraic concepts.
- World geography: Emphases are world cultures and the earth’s physical characteristics.
- Earth science: Emphasis is the study of geology, meteorology, oceanography and astronomy.
- Physical education: Emphases are physical fitness and wellness, with a focus on team sports.
- Electives: Options include Celebration (select choral group), art, drama, video production, Lifetime Sports, journalism, intramurals, guided study hall, weight training, crafts and hobbies, Spanish, French, and robotics.
- Sports: Interscholastic volleyball, football, cross country, basketball, and track and field, girls soccer.
- Service projects: On the CRISTA Campus and in the Greater Seattle Area
Extreme Armor, mentor groups, academic awards ceremony, Winter Wonderland, Spring Fling, Snap Trek
- Bible: Quest Study Bible
- English: Write Source 2000; (Scott Foresman).
- Math: Holt McDougal Mathematics – Grade 7 (houghton/Mifflin Harcourt, 2012)
- Geography: Geography – The World and its People, (McGraw Hill, 2002)
- Science: Holt Science & Technology: Earth Science (Holt, Rinehart & Winston, 2005)