SCRIP is a simple way to pay for your family’s everyday purchases that earns money back on your tuition. You can use SCRIP gift cards in place of cash, checks and credit cards at your favorite stores, gas stations, restaurants, etc.
Each new school year, please log on to your SCRIP account and update your account information: Specifically, the Student Name box and the Classroom / Group box. If you need to update address or phone changes, please be sure to do that as well. An email went out from the school that has a SCRIP attachment with examples for you.
HOW SCRIP WORKS: This short video explains how SCRIP works. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwkeGiRuYVY
King’s is unique from many other schools SCRIP programs in that they give 100% of the rebate directly to your tuition account or you can choose to split the rebate between your tuition and a donation to the Annual Fund.
HOW TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT: If you are enrolled in King’s, go to www.shopwithscrip.com . Click on Register. Click on Join an Existing Program. Contact the coordinator at email@example.com for the enrollment code.
HOW TO SET UP A PRESTO PAY ACCOUNT: You will want to set up a Presto Pay account to take advantage of SCRIPNOW and Reloads, and to use My Scrip Wallet. This will take money directly out of your checking or savings account. This video explains how to set up Presto Pay. https://youtu.be/c7CX3UAim5U
Complete the SCRIP Agreement Form. We MUST have this to activate your account.
HOW TO ORDER SCRIPNOW E-Certfiicates: This short video shows how to order and redeem SCRIPNOW e-certificates. https://youtu.be/G6FbRjCwaGI Some vendors require a printed copy, but many can just scan the code right off of your mobile device or type in the number. Be sure to read the terms and conditions for each vendor before ordering.
HOW TO ORDER RELOAD AND RELOADNOW: This short video show how to Reload and ReloadNow. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG44LnB7pjg
Please note: SCRIPNOW and Reload products are not refundable as they come to your account immediately.
MY SCRIP WALLET: You can also purchase SCRIP while you are out shopping right from your mobile device. This video explains how https://youtu.be/9GCTsphfqqw You use the same login that you used to create your account.
King’s SCRIP has a Facebook Page! Stay updated with the latest information on what’s new in earning your tuition rebate! Be sure to LIKE our page and follow us often!
SCRIP deadlines are Mondays at 8:15 a.m. Orders and payments must be received by that time to be included.
Now you are ready to shop! Check out these great features:
- Plastic Cards – these are regular plastic gift cards. These are subject to the order deadline and fill dates listed on the calendar below.
- Reloads – some retailers offer Reload and ReloadNow on the plastic cards you purchase through SCRIP – so no more waiting for the next order deadline using Presto Pay.
- ScripNow – some retailers offer e-certificates that are available on your computer or mobile device within minutes of purchase using Presto Pay.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW:
Once an online order has been billed it cannot be cancelled.
Read the terms and conditions for each vendor before purchase. They can vary with each vendor.
Once Reloads and SCRIPNOW have been purchased they cannot be returned or refunded since the product is sent immediately.
SCRIP TO GO:
- You can order a limited variety of SCRIP by printing off this form, and sending it, along with your check to the SCRIP drop box located in the back hallway off the High School Library. We will fill the orders on Mondays (when school is in session). If we are out of stock, we will fill the order on Thursday. You still must have set up a SCRIP account at www.shopwithscrip.com, and fill out and turn in a SCRIP Agreement form before orders will be filled.
- The SCRIP office is located in the back hallway on the north side of the High School Library (For map, click campus.map.SCRIPlocation). The SCRIP drop box is also located here. If you choose to pay for an order by check, payment must be in the drop box by the order deadline date and time.