Annual King’s Auction
Ladies and gentlemen, step right up to support the greatest school on earth at the King’s 35th Annual Benefit Auction! This year’s theme, “Knight Under the Big Top,” is sure to entertain with splendid costumes and extraordinary entertainment. Be sure to mark this spectacular event on your calendars on March 16, 2018 at the Lynnwood Convention Center.
Plans are underway for a magnificent night that will benefit students, families, teachers and staff. The extravaganza will include fantastic silent and live items to bid on, amazingly delicious desserts and unbelievable acts of generosity!
Besides being a great deal of fun and the school’s largest community event, this is an opportunity for all parents, alumni, faculty and students to build community, to raise a considerable amount of funds for our school and to celebrate our common interest in the education of our children.
We encourage everyone in our King’s community to support this great event! Here are some ways you can get involved:
- We ask each King’s family to procure 1 to 3 items with a value of $100 or more. Ideas include:
- a delectable dessert (secret family recipe or donated from a local bakery)
- a gift card purchased through SCRIP (apply the rebate to your student’s tuition!)
- a weekend getaway at your family’s vacation home
- sports memorabilia
- a birthday party at a local venue or a unique experience for children
- an item you purchase with credit card rewards
- a gift certificate donated by your favorite local business or restaurant
- a new bike or car! (adult or kid sized)
- a unique, one-of-a-kind item or experience of a lifetime!
- The auction committee needs volunteers to help with a wide range of tasks, from displaying auction items to bookkeeping to coordinating volunteers to photography to set-up and clean-up.
- Can’t wait until March? You can donate money now at email@example.com to help underwrite this event.
Please contact Sally Ralston, Director of Marketing & Admissions, at 206-546-7218 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or want to get involved.