Ladies and gentlemen, step right up to support the greatest school on earth at the King’s 36th Annual Benefit Auction! This year’s theme, “New Orleans Knights,” is sure to entertain with splendid costumes and extraordinary entertainment. Be sure to mark this spectacular event on your calendars on March 15, 2019 at the Lynnwood Convention Center.
Plans are underway for a magnificent night that will benefit students, families, teachers and staff. The extravaganza will include fantastic silent and live items to bid on, amazingly delicious desserts and unbelievable acts of generosity!
Besides being a great deal of fun and the school’s largest community event, this is an opportunity for all parents, alumni, faculty and students to build community, to raise a considerable amount of funds for our school and to celebrate our common interest in the education of our children.
We encourage everyone in our King’s community to support this great event! Here are some ways you can get involved:
- Each family is asked to donate 1 to 3 items with a total value of $100 or more. For each item, gift card or cash donation given, your name will go into a drawing for a $1,000 tuition credit for the 2019-20 school year. The deadline to be entered in the contest is February 22.
- You can procure items from businesses you frequent.
- You can purchase items and drop them off at any school office.
- You can shop our wish lists and have items sent directly to the school:
- Amazon http://a.co/01xzW1H
- You can donate money or gift cards.
- Click here for a procurement form or you can pick forms up in any school office.
- We would love to have you get involved. Volunteers are needed in many areas to make this event a success.
Please contact Sally Ralston, Director of Marketing & Admissions, at 206-546-7218 or email@example.com if you have any questions or want to get involved.